South Burnett Mayor Bursary
Before You Get Started. What you'll need.
A. Your personal and education details
B. Information to complete your personal statement. You will be required to submit a statement, in 350 words or less, to address Eligibility and Selection criteria including:
- The reason for your application
- Your achievements in your previous studies
- Your main interests and activities
- Your future aspirations
C. Name and contact details of two referees. One of these referees should be someone who knows you in a professional capacity – e.g. a teacher, community representative.
- Monday 12 April 2021 – Applications open.
- Wednesday 2 June 2021 – Applications close. Applications submitted or post-marked after that date will not be considered.
- Monday 12 July 2021 – All applicants will be advised of the selection panel’s decision after 12 July 2021. Please note that no correspondence will be entered into for feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
- Tuesday 3 August 2021 (proposed) – The Presentation of the bursaries in Brisbane – see here for updates.
Helpful Hints Before You Start Filling Out The Form
STEP 2 - Submit Your Application
Please ensure you have all necessary information with you to complete your application. Please complete the following sections to submit your application:
Have questions about the 2021 Bursary Program?
We welcome enquiries from potential bursary partners and bursary applicants. Please contact the NCWQ Bursary Program Manager, Kathy Cavanagh.