- This event has passed.
Women’s Health Week – M-Power Event – 8 Sept
September 8, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The National Council of Women of Queensland Inc would like to invite our members, friends and supporters to a Women’s Health Week special event presented by Women’s Network Australia with The Woman’s Voice and Performance Studios. The event will be held 8am – 6pm on Thursday 8 September 2022.
About The Event
Invest in yourself. Reflect and reset your personal health and self- care. Learn how to fight stress, burnout and the physical impacts of overwork at this full-day immersive event aimed at women business owners and leaders. to a meet and greet evening. We’d love for you to come along, meet some of the current committee members and mingle with other new members of our lovely community.
- Breakfast, lunch and farewell cocktail function included
- Full-day immersive experience
- Workshops, keynote and toolkit for better health management for your body, mind and soul
- Optional wellness treatment sessions including acupuncture, massage and reiki
- Health care take-home bag with all you need to continue your wellness journey.
Date & Time: Thursday 8 September, 8am to 6pm
Venue: Performance Studios, 3994 Pacific Highway, Loganholme
RSVP: Before 1 September
Cost: All-inclusive price of $399 +gst (or $299 +gst for WNA Members)