Membership Application Confirmation
THANK YOU! Your Membership Application has been successfully submitted.
What Happens Next?
- A copy of your application has been emailed to you. Please check your Spam folder if you haven’t received it.
- A copy of your Membership Application has been submitted to the Membership Coordinator of the National Council of Women of Queensland Inc (“NCWQ”).
- The Membership Coordinator performs a review of your application and will be in touch should the coordinator require further information.
- For eligible and completed applications, the application is submitted to the NCWQ Management Committee at the committee’s bi-monthly meeting for approval.
- New members are notified immediately following that bi-monthly committee meeting.
- A NCWQ welcome pack is provided to the new member.
Thank you again for your membership application.